As the competition is increasing in the digital space, the need for advanced tools with simplified functionality is increasing. These tools can not only improve business processes but also enhance the overall workflow. For this, there are plenty of tools in the market and it becomes very complicated to choose the best one for your business. In this regard, CRMs (customer relationship management tools) are one of the best choices to make.
If you leverage the functionality of a CRM to the fullest, you can improve customer management and experience. It is the number one formula for the growth of your business. These solutions can bring automation to your business so you can ensure the best version of your business platform.
Top 3 CRM Tools for SMBs
There are plenty of CRMs in the market, but you should consider the top ones that offer the best functionality for your business. With this, you can ensure your small-scale or medium-scale business performs the best way and you can satisfy your customers. Here are the top three CRMs for small and medium businesses:
It is one of the most used CRMs in the world with a market share of almost 24%. With many features for customer satisfaction and streamlining workflow, it is one of the best tools. Salesforce is the first-ever cloud-based CRM that has features for marketing, service, sales, commerce, etc.
Reasons why Salesforce is the best for small and medium businesses
- It has many features for small and medium businesses like contract management, lead management, sales forecasting, customer support, etc.
- It has scalability features so you can scale up when needed.
- Salesforce offers a high degree of customisation options.
- With an easy interface, it is easy to set up and use for any scale of business.
- It has many plans that are affordable for small and medium businesses.
- The Salesforce ecosystem offers a wide range of integration with many other popular business software. It is helpful to increase flexibility in the CRM system.
- It is also available in mobile versions, making it one of the preferred choices for remote location management.
- It has a great user community and a strong reputation in the market. With the help of expert Salesforce implementation partners, you can easily implement Salesforce for your business.
- If you are looking for easy support for your users, Salesforce also comes with that.
It is present in over 180 countries and offers its CRM services with many other tools. If you are looking for a tool that suits all your business processes, it is a top consideration. With many engagement options, it can smoothen how you interact with your customers and leads. With many advanced features and future-ready customisation, it is a great choice for small and medium-level businesses. It also has AI features and performance analytics to improve overall business presence.
Reasons Why Zoho Is The Best For Small And Medium Businesses
- Zoho has the most affordable pricing plans for SMBs and has all the features you need at a competitive price.
- It has comprehensive features for areas like contact management, lead management, lead prioritisation, sales forecasting, and customer support.
- Zoho CRM is one of the best CRMs when you want to scale up. It has many features that help you grow as your business grows in the digital landscape.
- You can customise everything in Zoho CRM with ease and make it suitable per your needs.
- There are many third-party integration tools available for Zoho that small and medium businesses can leverage to improve functionality.
- It has a strong user base and offers great customer support.
- Zoho has also a unique CRM built especially for small businesses. It is called Bigin and helps in closing more deals from personalised options. It has every feature that you need as a small or medium-level business.
- It has a mobile-friendly option that you can use to elevate with changing customer needs.
- It has many affordable pricing plans for SMBs, where you can also utilise a free plan for demo.
If you talk about the CRM, HubSpot is one of the best to use that can convert your potential leads and manage workflow. It is a great tool to have for your needs as it can effectively streamline everything in your digital world. Sales, marketing, customer support, management, everything can be managed with this. This makes it one of the best Salesforce alternative for small businessnes. Recently it also added AI features to improve its presence in the competitive CRM space.
Reasons why HubSpot is the best for small and medium businesses
- It has a free plan for a limited time so you can check the functionality of the CRM.
- It is very user-friendly and has a simple-to-use interface.
- HubSpot has every CRM feature that can help you manage the lead lifecycle and make informative decisions based on sales.
- You get extensive real-time support with HubSpot CRM.
- You can grow your business and utilise HubSpot the same way as it comes with simplified auto-scaling.
- It can be customised from feature to feature so you can manage the functionality at your own pace.
- With a solid presence in the market, it also has a large user community.
- HubSpot has mobile-friendly options that can be used for working in remote locations for your small and medium-scale business.
- If you want to utilise advanced functionality, you can achieve that with HubSpot as it comes with many third-party integration tools.
Choose The Best CRM With The Best Implementation Team
If you want to leverage a CRM for your business, it is best to choose the one based on your business needs. These three are the best ones in the market and offer many advanced features to streamline workflow in your business.
You should select one based on your budget and the features you need in your ecosystem. If you are still confused about what to choose for your business, you can contact our CRM experts and get the best one, fully customised for your business needs.